About Tech-life Balance
Help them hit refresh on their online habits and recharge their batteries with this handsel to nourish the mind and senses. This gift is perfect for those who spend a lot of time online which, let's face it, is all of us!
Regular bundle includes:
- How to Be Online and Also Be Happy by Issy Beech is your playful guide to using the internet in a rewarding, productive and meaningful way
- Handsel Chocolate Scorched Almonds. Perfect for those with a sweet tooth!
- Leif Buddha Wood Candle: An Australian handcrafted soy blend wax candle combining the scents of smoky leather, dry wood, and dark earth to bring comfort to your space.
* Please note, this bundle now includes the Leif Buddha Wood Candle.
Large bundle includes (in addition to the regular inclusions):
- Corey Ashford Incense: Supper Club. Developed in Japan by one of the world's oldest incense ateliers, Supper Club captures the ambiance of an old-school supper club with a warm, smoky scent with notes of apricot, wood and suede.
- Mason Wylde incense holder. Add refinement to your space while burning your favourite scent with this hand-crafted travertine incense holder.
More about the book:
How to Be Online and Also Be Happy is your playful guide to using the internet in a rewarding, productive and meaningful way.
While spending time online can be one of the most fulfilling aspects of our lives, it’s also a source of great discontent, addiction and anxiety. But there’s no reason to believe that the internet itself is making us sad, it's the way we are using and engaging with it.
How to Be Online and Also Be Happy will teach you how to cultivate a conscientious and good-feeling relationship with the internet and social media. Offering tips and advice to help you approach this landscape, former internet addict Issy Beech will teach you how to set boundaries with your devices and show you how you can engage more purposefully, ultimately teaching you how to use the World Wide Web to make you happier.
The Survive the Modern World series tackles big subjects in a fun and digestible way. The tone is frank and chatty, but the content is comprehensive. Upskill and expand your knowledge with these accessible pocket guides.